All tourists entering the Dominican Republic need a Tourist Card except countries with which the Dominican Republic has previous agreements.
Tourist exempted from the Tourist Card purchase are:
- Residents, Visa holders and Dominican nationals.
- Foreigners arriving from Argentina, Chile, South Korea, Ecuador, Israel, Japan, Peru and Uruguay.
- Diplomatic and Consular staff with assigned missions in the country, while they remain on duty.
- Passengers using private, noncommercial aviation as long as the aircraft fulfills the following requirements: the trip must be for sport, leisure, executive, tourism and business purposes, and the aircraft must not weigh more than thirty thousand pounds (30,000) and have a maximum capacity of 12 passengers.
- Haitian nationals having a card that validates their entry and exit of the country the same day.
The price for the tourist card is US$10.00 per person, and it should be charged along with your flight ticket. Ask your travel agent for more details.
At Punta Cana airport, terminal A, our counter is number 09; and at the terminal B, our counter is number 21. You will see our representative holding a sign with your name or/and “HyperDestination” on it. In case of the pick up being at a hotel or another place, our driver will be at the lobby.
At any other airport, our driver will wait for you holding a sign with your name and our logo on it, by the waiting area.
We monitor your flight and we’ll be there in case you land earlier. If your flight gets delayed we’ll wait for you, or we’ll reschedule your transfer in case your flight gets cancelled. This has no additional costs! 🙂
All of our transfers are completely private. Just the driver and you (and your family or friends). You don’t have to wait for others, and it is a door to door service.
Sure! We have some extras (such as water, Coke, beer, etc.) available that you can order once you are booking online.
The car seat is not mandatory in our country, but you can add one to your order once you’re booking online.
All of our prices in this web are taxes included. You don’t have to pay any extra penny to us!
Nope! If you don’t want to pay online via PayPal once you’re booking, you can pay by cash upon arrival directly to our driver.
If you cancel more than 36 hours before your reservation there will be no charges at all. If it is a no show (not showing up without letting us know previously) there won’t be a refund.
We currently accept two payment methods only:
You can always give us a touch via WhatsApp: +1 809 836 1525.
Or send us a message to our e-mail: email@example.com.