$50.00 – $75.00
Interact with beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys.
We begin the tour with a visit to the coconut house or “Casa del Coco” to learn how coconut oil is produced and to taste fresh organic products. There you will have the opportunity to try exotic Caribbean fruits, roasted coffee and cacao.
The next 45 minutes are spent in a guided tour where you will interact in close proximity with our beautiful and friendly squirrel monkeys. These charming and intelligent monkeys have been formed by a Canadian couple with more than 35 years of experience working with animals, including 12 years at the Toronto Zoo teaching monkeys to trust and enjoy the company of humans.
This tour is based on 5 acres of a beautiful piece of land that monkeys have made their home.
The monkeys are completely accustomed to human contact. They come down from the trees to sit on your shoulder and eat from yours hands. They also love to pose for the cameras, especially for selfies!
- Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour.
- People with a cold or infections of the upper airways cannot participate in this tour.
- People with severe peanut allergies cannot participate in this tour
- Not recommended for people with back problems, disability and/or mobility problems or epilepsy.
- Do not use sunscreen or bug repellent as they are harmful to monkeys.
- Entrance to Monkeyland.
- Fruits, coffee and chocolate tasting.
- Water and soft drinks.
- Transportation by safari truck.
What to bring:
- Comfortable clothing
- Extra money for tips and souvenirs.
5 hours approximately